Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 Housing Deposit and Registration
You may register for a specific housing assignment April 8th, 2011. Please be aware of the following stipulations when registering for a housing assignment for the fall 2011-2012 year.
- You must pay your housing deposit to Enrollment Services, and then submit your housing deposit confirmation online.
- The housing deposit is $250.00
- The make-up of the halls may change based on the needs of housing.
- East at this time is available for Junior and Senior Classification only. If you are a junior or senior, you may apply for housing in East, Lower Center for men, and, East and Upper West for women.
- Sophomores may not apply to live East Residence hall
Click to open schemes:
East Housing | West Housing | Center Housing
Please place in order of rank which room and housing Assignment you would prefer 1st to 3rd.
Do not submit these forms until you have paid your housing deposit with Enrollment Services – they will give you a confirmation number. If your housing deposit has not been paid and is not confirmed through Enrollment Services (the submission will be null and void.)
Roommates who do not submit housing deposits will not be guaranteed a reserved space and Residence Life may assign that space to another depositor.
I understand that by paying the deposit I am reserving a residence space for the Fall 2011 term. I understand this is non-refundable. I also understand that this request for a specific housing assignment is not a guarantee that I will receive it.
(Students, if you pay your housing deposit online ( Pay Online Here ) you will see a Transaction ID number: Please use this as your confirmation number. Students paying directly with cash or check to enrollment services will need to use their receipt number as their confirmation number when filling out the form.)
You may pay with a credit card and enter your transaction number in the box above.
Housing Registration Nights are:
Monday April 11th and Tuesday April 12th in the NEST
Schedule is as follows:
Monday, April 11th
6 PM – All Seniors
7 PM – All Juniors
Tuesday April 12th
6 PM – All Sophomores
7 PM – Make Up Session
*Note that you can send a proxy, just please write a note for them in your absence.