Off-Campus Housing Appeal
> Off-Campus Housing Appeal

Off-Campus Housing Appeal

Policy:  San Diego Christian College is a residential college. Much of the overall excellence and college experience takes place in residence life and relationships. As such, SDCC requires all unmarried students to live on campus.

The requirements to live off campus are as follows:

  • Any student who is 21 years of age or older at the beginning of the semester for which he or she has applied.
  • Any student who lives with blood relatives (parents, grandparents, brother or sister, uncle, or aunt).
  • Any student attending school part-time, taking eleven units or less.

All other requests to live off-campus must be approved by approved appeal. Requests should be submitted in writing at least one month prior to the first day of classes in a given semester. For those students struggling with financial constraints, permission to live off campus will be considered once information is obtained from the Enrollment Services Office, and the student’s family.




Age: Birthdate:

Current Classification:


1. Give the reasons which support your appeal (be complete and specific).

Please give the names of your roommates:

Parent's Name(s):

Parent's Daytime Phone Number:

Applicant's Digital Signature

Today's Date    Friday, July 31, 2009 Select a Date Delete the Date

Housing Appeals Policy

Decisions made by department directors are assumed to be accurate and final. If a student believes that extenuating circumstances warrant an exception from published policy, he/she may submit an appeal.

  1. The burden of proof lies with the student
  • The appeal process may take 30 days to complete.
  • The student shall complete the Appeal Form in full and submit it online.
    •  The student’s request may be approved as requested.
    • The student’s request may be approved with modification.
    • The student’s request may be denied.

The Vice President and Deans may interview the student, director, and other staff members including staff members from other departments in order to gain a better understanding of the situation.

Copies will be given to:
Student Development/ Chairperson, Permanent File.

Bookmark and Share