Interested in job shadowing? Career Services wants to help!
What exactly is Job Shadowing?
- You follow a participant (employer volunteer) at their workplace to gather information about their job, career field and the kind of preparation you need to enter their profession.
- You are matched with a participant that most closely matches your career interests.
Who may participate in Job Shadowing?
- Both students and alumni are eligible for job shadowing positions.
How do I get started?
- Fill out the short Job Shadowing Registration Form.
- After completing the Job Shadowing Registration Form you will receive an email from our career services counselor suggesting times to come in for an appointment where you can talk through the details.