The Department of Psychology Objectives
At the conclusion of the Psychology major, students will be able to:
- evaluate the interactions of the biological, cognitive, social and spiritual aspects of human behavior,
- choose and apply appropriate methods of psychological inquiry and critically evaluate sources of psychological literature,
- use technology to find and analyze information, including library databases, internet and statistical analyses,
- demonstrate competency in understanding and working with individual and cultural differences,
- apply psychological research and biblical teachings to a variety of settings (e.g., business, community problems, counseling, research, education), and
- communicate psychological concepts, both orally and written.