How to Apply for Admission to SDCC
Applicants submit the following items before an acceptance decision is made:
- Application for Admissions (including essays): The application is available online free of charge. Apply Now!
Official Transcripts from high school and all previous post-secondary education. Transcripts are official only when sent by an institution in a sealed envelope directly to:
- Spiritual Life Recommendation: Must be completed by a pastor, youth pastor, or church leader who has known the applicant for more than one year and is familiar with the applicant’s spiritual walk. Cannot be completed by a family member. Click here for an online and printable version of the form.
- Academic Recommendation: If high school GPA, college GPA, SAT and or ACT scores do not meet SDCC’s admission requirements an Academic Recommendation may be requested. Must be completed by a teacher or guidance counselor who is not a relative and who has known the applicant for more than one year. Click here for an online and printable version of the form.
The Office of Admissions
San Diego Christian College
2100 Greenfield Drive
El Cajon, California 92019
Standardized Test Scores: One or both of these tests should be taken in your junior or senior year of high school. Our college code for ACT is 0211 and our college code for SAT is 4150. For more information, contact your guidance counselor or visit their websites at: www.act.org & www.collegeboard.com.
- High School GPA Requirement: 2.75
- College GPA Requirement: 2.5
NOTE: Transfer students who have completed 15 or more transferable credit hours will be examined on a case-by-case basis and may be exempt from these tests. See Policy for Transfer Students.