Student Forms
> Student Forms

Records & Registration - Student Forms

Return all completed forms to the Registrar's Office, 2nd floor – Administration Building.

Academic Petition 

Used to petition for changes or exceptions to be made to academic program or policy.  These changes/exceptions include, but are not limited to:  challenge exam, directed research, independent study, incomplete/time extension, excessive absences, overload, declare or change major/minor/ concentration, class substitution, outside coursework approval. 

Add/Drop Form 

Used to add or drop courses after the clean-up period has passed.  Add/Drop period starts the sixth day of the semester and ends on the Add/Drop Deadline (see academic calendar for specific dates).  Form must be signed by instructor, academic advisor, and Financial Aid.  Athletes must also obtain a signature from the Athletic Compliance Office.  International students must also obtain signature from International Office.

Address/Name Change Form 

Used to change address or name.  Legal documents (birth certificate, marriage license, social security card, or passport) must be provided at the time form is submitted as proof of legal name change.

Clean-Up Form 

Used to add or drop courses during the clean-up period.  Clean-up period starts at registration and ends the fifth day of the semester.  Form must be signed by academic advisor.

Departure Form 

Required for students who are planning to discontinue attendance at SDCC due to graduation, completion of program, or official withdrawal.  Student must fill out and obtain the necessary signatures listed on the form prior to departure.

Enrollment/GPA Verification Form 

Used to report enrollment and/or GPA information to a 3rd-party for verification purposes.

Interdisciplinary Application 

Application for students planning to customize a major in Interdisciplinary Studies.

Official / Unofficial Transcript Request

In order to obtain official/unofficial copies of a transcript, the student must submit a signed transcript request form and fee payment to the Registrar's Office.

Petition to Graduate 

Used to indicate a senior’s intention to graduate within the next two semesters.  Must be signed by advisor and turned in to the Registrar's Services Office.

Schedule Planner 

A helpful resource for planning class schedules during registration.

Bookmark and Share