General Education Objectives
Upon completion of the general education core curriculum, students will be able to:
- Communicate effectively through oral and written modes.
- Demonstrate appropriate processes of collecting and evaluating academic sources.
- Articulate a worldview based on biblical principles.
- Explain fundamental concepts and principles of mathematics and the natural sciences.
- Distinguish among genres and styles in the humanities.
- Articulate basic biblical chronology and theological concepts using a consistent historical, grammatical, and literal hermeneutic.