Enrollment Services Specialist - Financial Aid for APS Online
The Enrollment Services Specialist – Financial Aid for APS Online will contribute to a team effort of providing quality administration of student Financial Aid Programs to SDCC students, particularly APS Online students.
The Enrollment Services Specialist – Financial Aid for APS Online plays an important role by providing timely, professional customer service to APS Online students by tailoring the financial aid processes and working effectively with enrollment personnel to meet the unique needs of the online student.
1. Manage the Financial Aid awarding process with APS online students
2. Provide excellent customer service to students and families
3. Coordinate with college personnel to assist students through the enrollment, financial aid, and student accounts process.
4. Coordinate with partnering agencies to help assist students through the enrollment, financial aid, and student accounts process.
5. Provide timely and appropriate communication and detailed, clear correspondence with all parties involved in file creation, award generation, enrollment verification, file completion, aid disbursement, and file close-outs.
6. Oversee the awarding of Federal and State aid to all students within the APS online programs using Federal packaging systems such as EDExpress, DL Tools, and EDConnect
A. Education or equivalent experience:
- Bachelors Degree required
B. Prior Job Experience:
- Experience in a customer-focused environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and exposure to relational databases
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with answering multi-line telephone, e-mail and instant messenger
- Financial Aid experience preferred
Please submit an application
, your current resume, and a letter of interest to:
Dean for Administration & Finance
San Diego Christian College
Application deadline is November 11, 2012.