APS Financial Aid
> APS Financial Aid

Financial Aid-Adult Professional Studies

To receive financial aid, Adult Professional Studies (APS) students are required to complete a FAFSA.  This can be done on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov.  APS students must to be enrolled in at least 6 units per semester in order to be eligible for aid from the FAFSA or state. 

By filing the FAFSA, APS students may be eligible for a Federal Pell Grant, Federal SEOG Grant, the Cal Grant (if the FAFSA was filed before March 2nd and a GPA Verification form submitted), and Stafford loans.  APS students are only eligible for Federal and State aid, plus any outside scholarships.  Due to discounted tuition costs, Institutional aid is not offered to APS students.  

For more information see:

Financing Your Education
APS/TCP Financial Aid Checklist
Apply for a Loan 

Bookmark and Share